Sunday, April 24, 2011

When you are good at something

I never thought of this before. The only thing I have inside me when I do something I am good at, is Honesty and my willingness to complete the tasks given. It's been nearly a year now that I am a military person. Few months ago, I was stressed out by design, due dates, sleepless or restless night of working. Well that was a transformation training.

Now, It's the real one. So far, If I think far enough, I can take advantage of my work or being taken advantage for. It's kinda Vice versa. On the bright side it is both. But the sad thing is that, my main job needs to be delay. I know I hate the sea so much, but I need to learn them. "a baby learn to walk by just looking at their elders and start trying them.." someone said that. so I still wanna learn to have the command of the ship.

the point is here, you can either hide what you good in, or show it. Either you get them finish in time, or able to escape from doing it. It's up to you. but if you show what your good in to them and get the work done correctly. your name will rise and so do the name of your parents. the most important one is, they will have trust in you. You will get Respected. Think about it.

In The Name Of Allah Who give me:
"Joyous Intuitive and Fragrance of calm" - Definition of my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku