Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a long weekend. I haven't write for like how long? one week? or nearly two? yeah. I am Busy. When people around you knows, you're good at something. It's their time to take advantage. but I have to think positive. I assumed I am their assist for awhile. On the other side, yes. It is tiring work. but I am glad. If I don't feel the tiredness. It means something wrong. Everyday is like something new, but the pain and thrills are just the same.

This morning, I remember this phrase "Yesterday are mistakes, Today is a gift, Tomorrow..." well I forgot what's tomorrow means. but I have changed it to this "yesterday is not a mistakes but just happened this few second is a mistakes and now is the present". I don't know why I said that. may because I missed a lot of chances to do exercise. I need to be fit, and yet I didn't manage to do my workout. such a bad habit.

I have been busy doing some program book. The Book will be the welcoming of Brunei new history, The new ship. Creating the book wasn't that hard. but the challenges were the information about the ship, its pictures, specification and the complete story of it. but It's part of my life to learn and study about new battle vessel. Overall, after all the hard work, my boss just say "Well are progressing well, thanks for your hard work." I am not only happy to hear that. but I was able to keep myself quite and pretend that was just something for a start.

click the link above to watch some info. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku