Monday, April 25, 2011

The Learning Curve

Back when I was in MD, I thought if I left some work for later, I might do Double of my work. Later on the work not only double but becoming even more burden when there will be something else to do. Than comes with My self study after MD, with so many commitments, I ended up in scatter. working here and there.

when I enter ITB, everything was new. but I was too kind, I ended up being too generous. until I can't even focus for my main aim to study offshore.

Now. I can't escape not one of my study with such limited time. Military life is really different. Everything must plan correctly. Of a mistake of as little as full stop might be consider a very careless mistakes even though it's just a small things. I am in a very fast learning world.

I hope you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku