Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Puzzle Or A Song.

Today, while I am busy with my work. I took the time to thought of some phrases or riddles or poems or better so key note about something in my life. It goes something like this:

"They are like Puzzles, trying to solve problems. It may be like songs, we need to sing them the way they should be, so that we should hear them right. It can go like filling the empty spaces on question papers. And most of the time it follow like water, flowing into different streams. Once a while it's rough like sand papers. Rarely we meet a Death End. Will it stop US? Depends. like wind we can only feel it, but can never be seen. Like love of someone I has keep. and I pray for you a very happy day all the time. "

What? It's not nice. I know. Something missing. but this is good Enough. Hope you understand. That I really missed you. Well Enough. Night. Tomorrow patrol out 100nm+ Brunei SEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku