Monday, March 28, 2011

Enduring The Sea

My First Time going out to the sea, I got myself into seasickness. and I had to go 17 times to Heads. It's so Dizzy That I can't keep up with myself. Today it have reduce to 7 times. wow. =) I am getting better with this sea. I learn so many things. The Sea is something. guess what? I wish I could take the photo. the view of the full stars at south china sea is so amazing. I wish I can take you there. yes you, the one in my head. =) but sadly, when my time physically tired during that moment. things are just so different. =/.. I hadn't had enough sleep. hehe, because they don't want me too. cause I am protecting the nation sovereign sea. wow. nice term. Always be happy about yourself. that's all in my mind. I know she's happy there studying. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku