Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Duty, Banana Boat Ride & Basic Diving.

My Day has started really bad, I was ask to be on duty for a short time. Doing the simple flag, getting some keys to some stores which was really important and need security I don't want to mention what it is. I thought it will be a short one. but I ended up doing it for 4Hours. It got me on my nerves. I don't know why I becoming more high tempered person nowadays. but I don't really show this in public. hehe

Lucky I call up my highest authority and got my self free from a long wait. I went back home, not my house, just where I live in now not far from where I work. I had my lunch and then went straight to my room. Suddenly my senior decided to take me with him to Serasa beach. I was like WHAATTT?? I just got back... well that's what in my head. but I can't complain too much. We just go. Three of us, Luqman, my roommate or brotherhood, and myself and Mr.Let'sHaveSomeFunOnSunday guy here. hmmph...

So here we are then, Serasa! nice air, but in a bad mood. but the surrounding cheer myself up a bit... (where are you? *in my head*) errr... I wasn't supposed to type there. nevermind, continue.. so arrived to this diving club, I thought it will be just join the BBQ but =.= HE actually get his mouth RIGHT and win a free diving and banana right. Damn... How he did it, probability because he know how to speak english and HIS EXPRESSION THEORY. and something he learn back in UK. there was us, now in life jacket. be ready for the ride.

you know what? the sea water just splash right into my face, I was like AAHahhhh... scream left and right.. falling and swimming.. turnning the boat.. and ride it again. the wind and speed. remind me the time we going on some special boats. which is much faster then the one we were riding today. YES, I was stress relieve. Thank you Sir. your help have done something.

wait. that's not over. what's this? a DIVE? but I never done this before. Damn. the apparatus was really heavy, =.= thank goodness I have done my training. hehe.. so I put it on, and slide down the ramp and =) I was naturally breathing underwater. It was different, and I like it. =) nice day. nice time. Thank you for a nice entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku