Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Under the Cloudy Community.

"When a task is given, a heart full of fulfilment run to complete what is given." - unknown

Sometime when my senior give me a task I know to complete, I would ask few questions related to them and following with curiosity. They always give a new task and a weird one. one that I wouldn't expect from navy life. but one which develop myself confidence, bravery, skills but also stupidity. =) hehehe.

I learned to see my mistakes and the strongest one are "sleep" "demoralized" and "low courage". Of all the nice and happy thought can be pleasant relief factors. even as small as saying thank you or a smile. maybe this is a new beginning.

I accept this lonesome of a Hollow Heart Young Officer.
I might have Lost you. It doesn't mean I can't carry on. Young Sir..

"We have to be prepared.
set sail.. and follow the wind.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku