Friday, April 1, 2011

5 mins

Today, I just arrived from Duty Sea Cruise : Patrol. at 11. Got myself Rush home. and then get changed. went for prayer at Serasa. After all of that finished. I continued for Lunch and when straight home. which house? my father house. It took me 1H to get home. but it's a nice thing to do, rather then staying here. arrived at 1530. My phone rang. I looked at the numbers. It was duty call. I don't bother to watch. so I wait until they stop calling. I asked my friends. It was a meeting calling which will be on 1630 at HQ.

It was just 5MINS at home. Lucky nobody was at home. so I went back to Muara. with speed from 100km/h increased up to 160km/H. The wheels were unbalanced by wind effect. I guessed my car needs to get pimp soon. so It can reach 180 or might be 240. I managed to get back 10mins before the meeting. Get changed into white uniform in 2MINS. and drive back to HQ. and found out, my meeting haven't started yet. and I am the 2nd person to come to the meeting room. !@#$%^&*! arghHH.

The lesson here. It took me 1H to drive home. 5MINS just to step foot to the place where I grew up. and 40MINS back to work. but the meeting was just a very simple one. that's what makes things get very annoying from the beginning. so this is life then. I really need comfort now. where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ku ingin kau untukku